Goat Cheese is Low Fat

Options
First off I LOVE this software, I am doing great with it 4 days now. I am not at all hungry, what the software does is force me to look at the calories I am eating and all the food are on the software. We have always home cooked fresh food anyway, I don't think I have had a frozen meal in over 20 years, so there is not really a huge change for me. All it does is force me to analyze the calories of each food item and track, and I have never eaten large portions of anything anyway so it's not that hard for me.
Usually for breakfast I had a 2% big milk Latte with whipped cream on top and a drizzle of Carmel syrup, using this software I saw I should cut out that whipped cream and drizzle of Carmel Syrup.

Ya know, I love my cheese, all kinds of cheeses, but using this software I see how I really should just eat goat cheese or cheese from sheep. Using this software I see what a huge calorie difference there is, whereas before I didn't think much about the difference in calories. I love Roquefort cheese, hey good for me it is low in fat. Feta cheese also is goat cheese, so that is much lower in fat. Then I looked at the Biscotte (cracker/melba toast) I had in the pantry, hey one had a lot more calories than the other, so for my snack I had two big 4" across slices of Biscottes with goat cheese last night for a snack.

I even get a beer every night before supper, it fits in my daily calorie count. I love this software, I am having an easy time staying in the recommended calorie counts and I did list myself as sedentary requesting half pound weight loss a week, so I am being honest with myself and not pushing. I started out with 15 minutes of walking a day, but yesterday I did 45 minutes of walking. I even got blisters on my feet to thank for that ha-ha.

This is the first time I have ever dieted, I was one of those girls who were 98 lbs when they got married decades ago. But time catches up with you and the less physically busy you are, as you age, the pounds pile on. I love this software and I am doing really great with it, I have no doubts that I can take off at least 30lbs over the course of a year, just got to be vigilant, I weigh everything on a certified and inspected scale and enter it into the software, everything is calculated for me. This is GREAT!