Options
2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Hi

Yes I use a digital scale and weigh in grams X

I was asking if you actually weigh the food to the exact whole number? If so nicely done. I do not try that hard, if I get 13 grams or 56 grams or 102 grams or 18 ml, I do not take away or add, I just go with that number and run. LOL

Best of luck!!!!! :)
  • exr_nick
    exr_nick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I wish my binge was only 600 calories :smile: Last Saturday I was at my father's 72nd bday with the best of intentions ... but with the wine, homemade peach pie.... well you get the picture. Ugh 1500 over for that day! But this was the interesting part ... the next day I was not craving that many calories, and things are still on track.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you are doing awesome and the great news 600 calories isn't really a binge, just overeating :)
  • loulouowens
    loulouowens Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Woke up this morning feeling a lot better, re focused and positive, and I'm sure its to do with all the lovely replies on here!

Popped to supermarket this morning, and bought some low cal snacks, Rye crispbread & Cheese, High Protein Yogurts and some organic rice cakes with dark choc (sweet Craving). Tried to make sure the snacks doesn't exceed 50/60 calories so i can incorporate a 2 a day without blowing my budget.

I think that was a big problem for me the lack of snacks, I was going from 6am until 12.30 then until 6pm, So my meals will be slightly lighter on the calorie front, but it will allow me to eat more regularly, hopefully stopping that starving feeling/binge :)

Once again, thank you for all the positive and helpful replies, it means the world.
  • donnapal79
    donnapal79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Your calories seem really low. I'm the same height and am losing steadily on about 1600 a day.