Weight loss competition

So I recently got engaged which gave me a huge reality check on how much weight I've gained since I starting dating my fiancé. In the last 4.5 years I have gained over 50 pounds. This has made me reach my heaviest weight ever of 184 pounds.

Flash forward to a week ago when my friend/co worker got excited about trying on wedding dresses/the wedding day. She mentioned something about losing weight before the wedding happens and I more than agreed. Another friend/coworker was chatting with us, and he says he has weight to lose too.

I instantly say lets do this! Making it a competition to see who can lose the most weight by weight loss percentage. The competition started September 1 and goes till November 1.

I'm so motivated by these factor that I comepletely changed my diet. Waking up on the 7th day I decided to weigh myself. I can't me more happy and proud of myself being down 4 pounds with just a diet change. This result will not only help me stay on track with my diet but push me harder in the gym.

Stay motivated!!!