How old is your underwear?

Options
MsAmandaNJ
MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
I hate to say, but I think I have a pair or two from 2000. The rest are about 3 - 5 years old.

Replies

• JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have some just a few months and some shoved back in the drawer a few years old. Why I just don't throw them away, I don't know.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The MFP forums would self destruct
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Also they're pretty terrible. My oldest tom panties were at least 10 years old with huge holes, but they were so comfy. Had to throw them away though.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Just a year or two old I'd guess. I have tons so I really don't wear them all on a regular basis
    and some match skating dresses....don't ask
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I actually bought new ones last week and it's what I'm wearing now (I'm cheap though, it's Hanes stuff - the breathable ones. I was actually excited that I can fit in the smallest size!).

The other ones are from 2 years ago when I started maintaining and are starting to fall apart.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Under a year old. I have some in the back of the drawer over a year old but I don't think I ever wore them. they are "jockey" brand and id only wear them in a pinch as I don't like the fit at all.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Isn't it sad when your favourite pairs have to be retired? I have a couple of "magic" pairs that make everything look spectacular back there...one pair should be retired but I need to find a replacement first
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    Mine have been through a few weight changes over the years, washed and dried on hot, so they are not holding up very well - "busted" is a good way to describe them. Ugh, I'm gonna have to go shopping, aren't I? They change the cut and you can't even try them on!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I just recently bought about 40. Not all at once. I went and bought them on three separate shopping trips. I just kept going back. I got them from La Vie En Rose mostly. I don't have a shopping problem. I actually don't really like to shop. But, I do like to go lingerie shopping. And I like having a lot of underwear that I like.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Bought them at the last semi-annual (VS)--

I have about 150 pair. Don't wear them more than 10x each.

I have a shopping problem.

Same, plus I get bored easily.

panties cure the #boredsads
    Still not showing you "for science" :p

PM to me then?
    Oh absolutely. Let me just dig out my best ones for you.

Mmmm you must be wearing them then...don't you hate when they ride :)

:o:D:D:D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    I hate to say, but I think I have a pair or two from 2000. The rest are about 3 - 5 years old.

I try to buy some new ones about twice a year. My issue is that I love the cute, expensive ones so I only buy them if there's one of those "5 for 25" sales going on.

Me too. That's why I kept going back to get more.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Also they're pretty terrible. My oldest tom panties were at least 10 years old with huge holes, but they were so comfy. Had to throw them away though.
    Where were the holes?

Contributing to @GnothiSeauton23 science project.

giphy.gif
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Brand-SPANKING-New! (That's a joke. Just here for the joke. But, yeah.) But, no shame, OP. Take care of them & they live long.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    It's all about: Rotation.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I just recently bought about 40. Not all at once. I went and bought them on three separate shopping trips. I just kept going back. I got them from La Vie En Rose mostly. I don't have a shopping problem. I actually don't really like to shop. But, I do like to go lingerie shopping. And I like having a lot of underwear that I like.

I love LA Senza panties. They have such insane deals too if you go at the right time.