Cruising

Options
I am motivated by a cruise in December that I'm trying to lose 20 pounds for, but I really just want to get healthy. I want to start doing and stop saying. Most of all I don't want to let life pass me by and wonder, what if I would have lost the weight???!!!

Replies

• jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just got off a cruise last month. I had lost almost 50 pounds before I went and what a difference it made. I tried things I would have never - either due to weight restrictions or just not feeling good about myself

Zip lining
    Swimming with the Dolphins
    Yoga on the beach
    Attempted a rock climbing wall

I felt great in outfits I could wear (I do still have another 50 do to). I was more active on the cruise and despite eating more I only gained .7 pounds - made different choices but did enjoy the food!

Have a great time - Great vacation!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I went on a cruise at the end of July. I put on 4 lbs - almost all water weight. After a few days, my system flushed the extra water out - seems that I only put on about 1/2 lb.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!