Looking for something sweet but still good for you

Options
2»

Replies

• BackwoodsDarlin
    BackwoodsDarlin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    SF Jell-O with 2 tbsp Cool Whip Light topping on top... yum!!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Cantaloupe and strawberries are remarkably low cal, and are delicious!
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    How about a cube of sugar?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Also you can put frozen strawberries in the food processor with a little milk... just enough to make the processor work. Tada, soft serve strawberry "ice cream" and it is really delicious.
  • ElleBellesTheoBear
    Options
    It's probably not the most healthy... lol but a plain rice cracker with a teaspoon of Nutella and 1 sliced strawberry.. does the trick for me
  • ballyshea
    ballyshea Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    A raw carrot. Surprisingly sweet. They were used instead of sugar during WW2.
  • brialger
    brialger Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fruit, Greek Yogurt, Lenny ans Larry's Complete Protein Cookie
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Freeze dried apples.
  • ginette70
    ginette70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I heated one whole wheat wrap (130 calories) until the bubbled and turned slightly brown, then I smeared 1 T of peanut butter on it (105 calories) and I added one bite size of dark chocolate Dove (42 calories.) Then wrapped it all up and chowed down. SUPER good and 277 calories. Granted it may not be super healthy, but it's more filling than a candy bar. And it tasted sooooo good!
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    BackwoodsDarlin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The variations of this are endless, but tonight I'm having...

a SF Strawberry Jell-O / Banana Greek Yogurt Parfait layered with crushed Walnuts and Almonds

220 Cal / 12g Carbs / 2g Fiber / 19g Prot / 9g Fat

Yummolicious!!
  • rnnursebarb
    rnnursebarb Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream. It's all the rage. The whole pint is like 240 calories. Not easy to find....Whole Foods has it. Google it.
  • KarenMVP
    KarenMVP Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I recently found Dove Dark Chocolate covered Sorbet bars. They are 150 calories each, and come in strawberry or raspberry sorbet. I love them! Very satisfying for a chocolate fix, and also refreshing. Especially for the times when I can't bear to look at another piece of fruit, even though I love it!
  • amva38
    amva38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A piece of jaggery,it has many health benefits like improving digestion,gives energy and lots more.
  • AnarchistKitchen
    AnarchistKitchen Posts: 139 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    These vegan s'mores blondie brownies are made which chickpeas instead of flour. These are super easy to make, maybe 5 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to bake. These have protein, fiber, potassium and more. https://richbitchcooking.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/vegan-smores-blondie-smores-cookie-dough-chickpeas/
    fla2adv55fdx.jpg