DDP Yoga

Options
Hi All,

I guess this will have been asked before but how do I record my DDP Yoga workouts? based of the heart rate monitor values. (Cant steps for obvious reasons)

Im doing DDP at the min as I have an ankle problem. Once its healed ill be heading back t T25, however I must say I am enjoying this DDP though not what I expected at all

Replies

• ImWorthTheFight
    ImWorthTheFight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Are you still doing DDP Yoga? I'm getting ready to sign up and have heard such great things. If yes, did you ever figure out how to record the workouts here?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,154 Member
    Options
    Hello! Are you still doing DDP Yoga? I'm getting ready to sign up and have heard such great things. If yes, did you ever figure out how to record the workouts here?

OP hasn't been here since 2019, probably won't answer.

You have a few options: (1) Use one of the yoga entries in the MFP exercise database's cardiovascular section. (2) Create a custom exercise and make your own calorie estimate. (3) Wear a reasonable fitness tracker close to 24x7 and sync it to MFP, and let MFP and the tracker work out the math.

Either way, it's an approximation. Unless DDP yoga takes many hours per week, it'll probably be close enough.

Best wishes!