Speaking of Auto correct - What embarrassing moment have you had

Options
STLBADGIRL
STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
Due to auto correct? It could be job related, or a text you have sent to your spouse or S.o. Or even your children for Pete's sake

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I think I posted this already but I cried laughing when I read it.

surprise-mom.jpg

• STLBADGIRL
    Options
    anymore???
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I texted my boss saying : I'm joking
    It literally auto corrected to: I'm Hooking

I almost died
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    najxsy4v50nd.png
    3.PNG 260.4K
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    0ktba9x6gnkl.png
    2.PNG 150.9K
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My friend sent me a message saying her sister was in town. So I responded with "tell her I said hi" but it came out with "tell her I said ho". I got a picture of her sister glaring.
    That's about the worst.
  • STLBADGIRL
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    My friend sent me a message saying her sister was in town. So I responded with "tell her I said hi" but it came out with "tell her I said ho". I got a picture of her sister glaring.
    That's about the worst.

lmaooooo.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Starman02 wrote: »
    I texted my boss saying : I'm joking
    It literally auto corrected to: I'm Hooking

I almost died
  • BrittaniMyChelle
    BrittaniMyChelle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    In an attempt to cuss someone out I called them a "Ducking Birch"....
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    In an attempt to cuss someone out I called them a "Ducking Birch"....

lmaooooooooooooo.....messed your game all the way up. Humor me, what did they do to get called a "Ducking Birch" @BrittaniMyChelle
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I got a message from a friend asking
    "Are you busty?"
    Immediately after I get
    " busy sorry stupid phone"
    Lol
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I told my boss. I will see you soon B. She responded "B?, like in *kitten*" I said...oops, of course not, I was trying to hit the space bar for a period....lol...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I told my boss. I will see you soon B. She responded "B?, like in *kitten*" I said...oops, of course not, I was trying to hit the space bar for a period....lol...

You could of said B as in Boss. Then you can call him/her B in the office all day long.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I was texting a female friend of mine and my wife's that we were meeting up with near this mountain resort called Sipapu...

Text was supposed to say, "looking forward to some Sipapu this weekend!"

Auto correct turned it into, "looking forward to some sweet *kitten* this weekend!"

I actually didn't catch it at all...I got a text back from her about five minutes later that said, "Not sure if serious...I'm married and you're married, we can't do that."
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I was texting a female friend of mine and my wife's that we were meeting up with near this mountain resort called Sipapu...

Auto correct turned it into, "looking forward to some sweet *kitten* this weekend!"

I actually didn't catch it at all...I got a text back from her about five minutes later that said, "Not sure if serious...I'm married and you're married, we can't do that."

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love it. this is some funny ish!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

You could of said B as in Boss. Then you can call him/her B in the office all day long.

darn....I don't think that fast on my toes... I got to get better @cee134
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love it. this is some funny ish!

We had a pretty good laugh about it, but for a minute there she really thought I might be serious...I can be kind of a flirt a lot of times and for a brief moment there she thought I might actually be crossing that line...it was pretty funny.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Messaging a casual acquaintance I meant to say "I'm happy for you." Got changed to "I'm hot for you." He thought it was hilarious, I died just a little.