Part time worker

Options
When I set my activity level, I set it to slightly active as I am a mum of 3, up from 6.30 every day and don't sit down until at least tea time usually.
I work 3 days a week and I have quite a physical job ( I work in a supermarket) do a lot of walking, lot of going up and down ladders, picking up boxes (some heavy some not) should I count this as exercise as I didn't consider it in my activity level as it's only 3 days a week I'm at work.......

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Why not leave things as they are for now and see what your results are after a few weeks? You can always adjust later if you're losing too quickly. You can manually set your calorie amounts, too, so if active is too many calories you can simply edit the calories to where you want them.
  • Missbright14
    Missbright14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think I will do. I'm going to log them I think as it makes me feel better but not eat them x
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Your activity level sounds Lightly Active to Active to me. I'd pick Lightly and if I lost faster than expected, bump it up to Active and eat the extra calories.
  • Missbright14
    Missbright14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great advice thank you