Low sex drive

Options
2»

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    A conversation with me usually does the trick ;)
    The more sex you have, the more sex you want to have and it's absolutely true.

And there's my new line.
    A conversation with me usually does the trick ;)

totally worth reading this thread
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I love Star Wars! I can't let a Tinder dude ruin the Force!! #Damnthem!

This was a POF date several months ago. :#
    He was 26 so he probably would have called it that had he got the chance to whip it out.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Get an MFP MCM that you won't ever see in RL. .. The rest is up to you.. I do not suggest tinder though.

3 Tinder dates in 3 weeks and I'm still not getting laid

unpossible.

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    57371466.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I love Star Wars! I can't let a Tinder dude ruin the Force!! #Damnthem!

This was a POF date several months ago. :#
    He was 26 so he probably would have called it that had he got the chance to whip it out.

I read a book where one of the characters told the other to always whip it out whenever you go on a date. That way, when your friends ask you how the date went, you can tell them "... it was out ..."
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Get an MFP MCM that you won't ever see in RL. .. The rest is up to you.. I do not suggest tinder though.

3 Tinder dates in 3 weeks and I'm still not getting laid :'(:'(:'(

I hooked up with a guy from Tinder the day after signing up...... Of course, I did end up puking on him!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    An herb called Longjack. That said, do your research very carefully before trying it, and make sure to take breaks from it.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Longjack is otherwise known as Tongkat Ali. You can buy it online in any of several places. that said, make sure the one you buy really contains the herb that is advertised. Fakery abounds in the world of supplements.

What this herb does is to increase the amount of free testosterone in a person's body.
  • diffusechris
    diffusechris Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have found that training increases the libido, and finding someone to have a good flirt with always helps
  • Misterhyd3
    Misterhyd3 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    4 play
  • brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    get some PT-141 and take a small injection. you will be climbing the walls in about 45 minutes or so!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I never had this issue. Sorry that I can't weigh in on this topic....the reading is fun though....
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Coachjr29 wrote: »
    Horny Goat Weed

And Ginseng.

Are you working out a lot more and not consuming more calories? Eat significantly less? Stressed?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing, but does anybody know of any good libido boosters?? I've been in a funk lately

Better lovers or larger junk.