Find a Friend Friday

Options

Replies

• Iwantproof
    Iwantproof Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Kay from Sacramento, CA. Looking for an accountability partner. 135lbs to lose.
  • mpd1009
    mpd1009 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love this!! Hi I'm Paula from Virginia. Looking for more friends !!
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm Ariane from Indiana. Always looking for new people to help keep motivated! (:
  • myu7117
    myu7117 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If like to have friends on this app. I'm from Japan.
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Skee from Sydney. There is strength in numbers ... feel free to add me
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Robby here, from Chicago, Illinois. I keep an open diary and an always open to new friends.
  • rokki130
    rokki130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, from Southern California on this Friday. Seriously gotta do something about controlling portion and quality...Errr not too thrilled but I know I must do this! I can do this!
  • Peter_Otto
    Peter_Otto Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Denmark here. Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends
  • want8me9bk
    want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Massachusetts here, looking for FP friends!! Feel free to add me!! Happy Saturday!!
  • Lynneamne
    Lynneamne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone here from Yorkshire. I would love a buddy to keep on track with.
  • Krisjhn
    Krisjhn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's now Saturday. Still want to be my friend?
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm Susan from Missouri. I'm working on my last 9 lbs until I reach my goal, and I have an open diary. Feel free to send me a request. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Doug from Ohio. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Been a couple of weeks so I think the time is right to start this off again.

So, if you want to make new friends today, add a post and when others arrive just FR them direct....

I am in the UK and will be watching Ryder Cup all weekend. That's all....
  • jleshko
    jleshko Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Joey here from NJ, USA. Always looking to expand my friends list so I can get more inspiration and ideas from everyone. Feel free to add me.
  • procrox
    procrox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello, Tom from London, UK. Could use a few (open diary) friends to get some inspiration from and lend encouragement to please?
  • triciale555
    triciale555 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Tricia from Boston. Feel free to send a FR. I've been on about a week and have had good exercise/food days and bad ones
  • MonaRenton
    MonaRenton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Xchubby wrote: »
    Tina ..iam 43, single mom of 3 Girls, living in Germany. I try to eat healthier and slowly add more excercise.

Add me if you like. I am German too and in the same boat
  • AleaMarie
    AleaMarie Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi! Alea here! :) I'm from Tacoma, WA and although I'm not new to MyFitnessPal, I have not logged in a VERY long time. :s BUT I just started a new health and fitness journey. So I'm looking for new friends where we can support and inspire each other to reach and CRUSH our goals! :) Who's with me?!
  • JessicaT1299
    JessicaT1299 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jessica, and always looking for more online motivation friends. I think even the positive online emotional support can be such a good thing! I have a long way to go on my personal journey, so the more friends, the better (for me). Please feel free to add me, and best of luck to you all! :smile: I read a quote that said "progress is progress, no matter how small". :smiley: