Workout Videos Your Fav & How fit were you?

Options
I've been out of the exercise scene for a while... and need some new workout videos or programs I can do at home. What are some videos you like and how fit were you when you did them? (For example when I WAS working out like I should I could barely pull off the walk videos, but as I got into better shape I did Jillian Michaels...but I liked both videos).

Hoping for some good ideas! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender. It is a lot of circuit training. I could only run a mile in 12 minutes when I first started the program. Now, I can run a mile in 5:57.
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Beachbody Insanity. Mostly because I don't have a lot of workout space, and you don't need any weights, etc.

I wasn't too far off when I started, but the further I am into the weeks, the better and healthier I feel. It's definitely a butt kicker...

Also, the guy isn't annoying (to me) and the people working out with him are dying as much as I am. It's helpful.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender. It is a lot of circuit training. I could only run a mile in 12 minutes when I first started the program. Now, I can run a mile in 5:57.

Dang! Cut in in half good job!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    bump