Bikes stolen from garage

Options
Shortly after a great 13 mile ride (14 mph avg. speed, an improvement for me), my bike and my wife's bike were stolen from our garage. My bike is a red Fuji SST 3.0 with a Sigma bike computer, and my wife's is a light blue Scott Contessa. If you see these bikes at a swap meet near San Bernardino, please send me a private message.

I think I may have basically been followed home, although I wasn't followed too closely and didn't see anyone in my helmet-mounted rear-view mirror. I was in and out of the garage for the next few hours, but the view of the bikes is blocked behind our SUV. So, I didn't notice until hours later.

It's creepy to think that I might have been followed, and creepier still that they stole the bikes while we were home. Now I will always close the garage door right away after a ride.

It's sad because I'm just building up some momentum with my training and diet, and now I have this setback. I won't be able to ride without my bike.

At least I know the time I finished my ride, because I started using Runtastic today, and it posted my workout to My Fitness Pal and my Facebook account. :sad: