Send me someone to lava! <3

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I never see disney movies when they are brand new...just in case. I wait until i hear if they are sad or not. Just like when I was little....if Little House on The Prairie episodes were produced by Michael Landon we knew they would be super sad ones.

Yeah, like when Isaiah Edwards kills that guy and makes Laura help hide the body. But then the dog finds it and Isaiah has to go on the run and hides out in the Ingall's farmhouse. And the whole time Laura knows what's going on but lies to her father about it, but at the end her father finds out and is disappointed in her. That was a sad episode.

That was like every episode...but nelly olsen was mean and carrie was useless and mary was a nerd.

Just curious if you fully read what I posted. :smile:

Yes I did....did you not catch the sarcasm in the words I wrote? I was making funny faces and everything.

Ohhh, that's funnier then the classic sitcom misunderstanding that I thought happened.

cmzx83gzmrro.jpg

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    WHHAT IS THISS????
  • cee134
  • cee134
    I looked that up.... I didn't find *kitten*.

kzvkj4bguybq.jpg
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    I wonder if a volcano or a hurricane would win in a fight.

They'd team up to produce 130mph lava winds. Then who's going to stop them?
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    @GnothiSeauton23: What I wanna know is, where's that song video from? How'd you find it? And secondly, you clearly know to bring the feels. And that cat GIF you posted is adorable, too.

As for whether a hurricane or volcano would win in a fight, I think, destruction-wise, they'd be fairly even, though the hurricane is twice as unpredictable as a volcano. While hurricanes can shift direction at any moment, volcanoes lie on fault lines, usually, and they just sit there in the water, connected to their magma source. Also, they tend to create land as much as they destroy it. While lava can destroy homes, at least it doesn't flood your basement and make everything moldy and stinky.

But I also see @Caporegiem's POV as well: what if a hurricane were right over a volcano eruption and there were 130-mph winds that blew lava everywhere? Yeah, that's top-notch destruction. o_O
  • cee134
    yvh91ffxn2vy.gif
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    That's too much moosh for me. Pretty sure a nicer looking volcano will come along soon (in 200 years or so) and will split the good home up.