Diet Obstacles

Options
2»

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Me.
    I'm not going to blame certain foods, people, or medications/illnesses. I am my own obstacle.
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Traveling - work, holidays, vacations. I only gain 2 or 3 lbs and take it off within a week so I'm happy I've been able to stay on track. But that means 1-2 weeks where I could have lost. But allowing for all the fun things I get to do is worth it as long as I keep on keeping on. My net loss year to date is "only" 20 lbs compared to 65 the first year but I'm OK with that because I'm continuing on which is something I've never been able to do I the past.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    amyepdx wrote: »
    Traveling - work, holidays, vacations. I only gain 2 or 3 lbs and take it off within a week so I'm happy I've been able to stay on track. But that means 1-2 weeks where I could have lost. But allowing for all the fun things I get to do is worth it as long as I keep on keeping on. My net loss year to date is "only" 20 lbs compared to 65 the first year but I'm OK with that because I'm continuing on which is something I've never been able to do I the past.

I travel a lot too. It's a challenge isn't it?