To stubble or not to stubble

Options

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Seems like women have preferences, but just like everything else, it's usually not a deal breaker either way. However, I've never heard a woman say that she's not going to date a great looking guy because he isn't sporting a beard. So, frome my perspective it seems that a man with a beard can be more of a deal breaker for a woman than a man without one. My lady likes it on occasion with I go a few days without a shave but that's the extent of it and likes baby smooth skin when I do shave my face. I guess it's a win/win if you like and have a man that can pull off both. I can't grow a full beard so that's kind of out of the question, but I'm also not trying to pull off the James Harden look either.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If the beard is well groomed and well kept I don't mind it at all. Even if it's not, if I'm into the dude, I'm into him regardless of how he looks. I prefer he kept up his appearance but I'm not superficial. If I'm into him obviously something attracted me.

But I digress. Yes to beards and also no. :)

Edit - Oh wait we're talking about stubble, my bad. Yes 7 o'clock shadow is sexy AF! Carry on. B)
  • jonnucke
    jonnucke Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    well groomed beard, especially when you add the oil to it... mines super soft
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    #teambeard
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    Depends on the face. I tend to like facial hair though
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    3yqar0d6litk.jpeg

Some beard.
  • brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    my day starts all clean shaven but ends with stubble lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    3yqar0d6litk.jpeg

Some beard.

And very nice it is
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Been bald since the early 70's. Only hair (on my head) that I can grow is my beard. Ain't coming off for anyone. It's soft though, if you want to kiss me.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    3yqar0d6litk.jpeg

Some beard.

Well HELLO there @headofphat !!! Facial hair AAAAAND tattoos.....wowza! Winner, winner!
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    My stubble tends to grow in redneck style so better keep it fairly clean shaven for me
  • TriciaFPal
    TriciaFPal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven seems to me that he may be more high maintenance than I could ever be lol

Give me a scruffy natural guy over a clean shaven guy, for sure!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    TriciaFPal wrote: »
    Clean shaven seems to me that he may be more high maintenance than I could ever be lol

Give me a scruffy natural guy over a clean shaven guy, for sure!

My husband gets pretty scruffy. He has curly hair and when it gets crazy he looks at me and says, "It's Aliens!" And he says, "Why didn't you tell me my hair looked like this? You just see me through the eyes of love."
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    3yqar0d6litk.jpeg

Some beard.

Perfect amount
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    3yqar0d6litk.jpeg

Some beard.

I could never pull that off. Beard grows in patchy, scratchy as hell and points in all different kinds of directions. It's like taming a black bear while wearing a meat coat made out of salmon parts. Kudos to you sir. I can pull off one hell of a goatee though but it's more work than it's worth and makes me look ten years older.
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can't stand clean shaven! Beards all day erry day ✊
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Stubble
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I don't have a whole lot of choice in the matter...I shave in the morning and have a five o'clock shadow by noon. I go a couple of days and look like I've been living in the mountains for years.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with either clean shaven or at least a week of facial hair - that stubbly time in between is the most uncomfortable to snuggle up with.
  • ElleBellesTheoBear
    Options
    Stubble