I'm 133 lbs down. Show me your success pictures!

Options

Replies

• CourtneyI43
    CourtneyI43 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! This is really inspiring. I will take my picture tomorrow and I hope to have a weight loss picture in a few months
  • lshore1
    lshore1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before!! And you still continue to be beautiful now!! Congratulations!!! You were always enough!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl! You look amazing! :)
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your success and may God bless your upcoming nuptials! You're a beautiful person!
  • jjjenkins4
    jjjenkins4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lost 40 last year, gained 13 back over the holiday's. Just got back on the wagon. Down first 5 pounds. I'm trying to lose 30 before my trip to England in Feb. It's a process.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
  • angieling3
    angieling3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing. Keep up the amazing work. And congrats on your wedding!!!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    You will be such a beautiful bride! Congratulations on getting healthy and hitched!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @BioShocked89 Fantastic work! Can I ask your height (if you don't mind!) and whether the clothing sizes you mentioned are UK/US etc? ❤ Best wishes for your wedding too!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fabulous.....lots of hard work, but lots of self love.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    @BioShocked89 Fantastic work! Can I ask your height (if you don't mind!) and whether the clothing sizes you mentioned are UK/US etc? ❤ Best wishes for your wedding too!

My height is 5'6. My 16/18 size is US. :smile:
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My height is 5'6. My 16/18 size is US. :smile:

Thanks very much @BioShocked89! We have a similar shape and I'm 5'6.5 so it's great to see what's achievable.

<3
  • hailtopixies
    hailtopixies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You look absolutely amazing -- thanks for the inspiration xo
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Super everyone looks amazing.... that is some hard work and dedication right there. GREAT JOB!!!!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great transformation! Congrats on your new life and upcoming wedding!
  • ariat4
    ariat4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your success. Also, congrats to all who shared their weight loss success. It is helpful to all of us who are fairly new or have been stagnant. Thank you
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal and should be so proud!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!