I need a 30DS Buddy

Options
Hey everyone, I have decided to cancel my gym membership because I never go. I have 5 videos I bought a while ago that I haven't used in a while. Who wants to start 30DS with me starting 7/15/13? I am also going to start speed walking for 30 minutes a day. If you want to join me please let me know. Add me as a friend as well, I am looking for some people to help me stay motivated because 30DS always gets boring to me around the 9-12th day.... I am also going to do before and after pics and stats. Weight isn't the only thing I pay attention to, it is inches and how much weight I am using.

Just to add, I just started a group for this. "Jillian Michael's 30DS Challenge 7/15-8/14/2013" if anyone would like to join it is a public group :-)

Replies

• cheechee13
    cheechee13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll join you for the first couple of weeks, then i have a holiday. I was going to start again today too. I used the C25K app & am running 5k every second day which i never though would happen as i am not a runner :)
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'll join you for the first couple of weeks, then i have a holiday. I was going to start again today too. I used the C25K app & am running 5k every second day which i never though would happen as i am not a runner :)

Okay that is great! I just started a group for it and sent you an invite!
  • kelsbeckins
    kelsbeckins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Here's to being sore for 30 days!