The Big 5-0!

grewmullins
grewmullins Posts: 16 Member
edited September 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I have tried most every diet out there and lost 30+ pounds a handful of times only to regain it. The last 5-6 years have been riddled with loss, pain and disappointment. The glass of wine after work to deal with all of this soon became 2 glasses, then a bottle and, well, you get the picture. After seeing pictures from a recent vacation and realizing I am about to turn 50, I decided I had enough. The way I was living was not living at all - it was existing. I started watching my diet, found a great gym and a trainer that believes in me but more importantly, I believe. I need fellow believers to help me on this journey.

Replies

• Return2Fit
    Return2Fit Posts: 226 Member
    I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I have tried most every diet out there and lost 30+ pounds a handful of times only to regain it. The last 5-6 years have been riddled with loss, pain and disappointment. The glass of wine after work to deal with all of this soon became 2 glasses, then a bottle and, well, you get the picture. After seeing pictures from a recent vacation, I decided I had enough. I started watching my diet, found a great gym and a trainer that believes in me but more importantly, I believe. I need fellow believers to help me on this journey.

I did it...and so can you!
    05my9f1szdla.png