Scared

Options
annobrien1970
annobrien1970 Posts: 18 Member
What do you do when you add two men but they get two personal wanting private info I'm worried now not shure if I want to stay on the app never had this hapoen

Replies

• _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    You can block them from sending messages.

Or post their names here and we can all shame them
  • annobrien1970
    Options
    I removed them hopefully its enough it scared me never experuanced it before someone wanting to know if I married and where I live
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Yes post their names. You will be saving other girls.

yeah, it might deter other guys from acting like creeps.
  • annobrien1970
    Options
    One was endup1975
    Second was two much Tyne
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    :)
  • annobrien1970
    Options
    Maby I'm over thinking it but I just felt like they were asking private questions I did say it was two much but one posted on my wall for everyone to see
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    You do control the information you give out about yourself inside the mfp space. Keep that control.
  • annobrien1970
    Options
    To me on a food diary a stranger asking me am I married and where do I live and going on to post on my wall that he know I missed him is two personal and scared me but maby its just me
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Delete. Block. Delete the comment. Ignore. Just don't add people you don't know.

But then how will you ever get to know anyone?

Kik. NOODZZ.

Obviously.
  • annobrien1970
    Options
    I don't have a problem with getting to know people but a bit uncomfortable with someone I don't know and never met who is hiding behind a fake name knowing private stuff about me or my family its a food log any conversations should only be about food or diet not my family
  • annobrien1970
    Options
    I can see I'm not going to get any help here so I give up glad someone finds it funny