Fitbit Advice!

Hey there!

I have a Fitbit Zip clip-on and it's really keeping me motivated every day, but it lacks a lot of the features that the wrist Fitbits have. I'd like to upgrade once I can afford it. Assuming price isn't a factor, which wrist Fitbit would you recommend? I'm looking primarily to add HR monitoring, and any other added feature is just a great bonus!

Replies

• NerineLuna
    NerineLuna Posts: 76 Member
    If you're just looking for the HR option, a Charge HR will work well enough. People often sell theirs online - either because they no longer use it, or they got a new/better model - so you can often find good prices online if you look around.

Of course, if price is truly not an issue you can always go for the highest model they have, but for the average person most features will be quite unnecessary (though neat), so you might want to save that money.
  • AlicePixi
    AlicePixi Posts: 7 Member
    I have the Charge HR and it's great, helps me keep on top of not just how much I'm moving but also my sleep, which is something that I struggle with. I'm able to track what may be causing restless nights and ensure I'm not too sedentary on lazy days. It automatically detects when you walk, run, cycle, and do aerobic activities and is reasonably accurate. I received mine as a birthday gift and I love it!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    I had a Charge HR and sold it to go back to a One. Husband has a Charge HR and he gets steps while driving. YMMV.
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    I have Surge and I love it. It is really accurate and the GPS mapping is very useful as well.