Hello.....

Options
Hi from God's own County of Yorkshire (The Province of West Riding),

The name's Dave, just signed up and looking to not only lose weight but get back to some form of body, and mindset, that doesn't think trousers with an elasticated waist are the best thing since slice bread!

Bit about myself....

I'm 50 plus, embracing the grey and just generally enjoying life.

I enjoy good food, good wine and company. Unfortunately since I had my motorbike accident I enjoyed it too much, whilst not been able to exercise for nearly two years, and here I am.

I have, however, taken some positive steps to improve my health. Since May this year I stopped smoking and have (practically) given up on the booze; in 4 months I've had 4 pints and shared a bottle of red. Not bad going for me!

Anyhoo I am now getting my head round the next step in my plan to live forever, so far so good, and that is to get back into healthy eating and start an exercise regime that takes into consideration not only my physical limitations, domestic and social commitments but the odd @rse hours I work as well.

So once again "Hi" and l am looking forward to my journey on here and getting to know some of you folk out there.

Replies