im over it

Options
I have started again! Every time i find a little excuse to stop. Kids are busy, wife doesn't want to help. I am ready for a change. I want to get back to my Navy weight 200lbs. ITS ON!

Replies

• BpChinoXL
    BpChinoXL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello sailor, don't feel alone I started the same journey. I was a corpsman in the navy that went all out when separated I ate like there was no tomorrow. now, I'm working in my self development finish school, have a family, working in achieving all my goals. I recently started to focus on my weight again;however, in order for me to do it I started my own support team. I know it is not easy to self-motivation it is hard. The group i started was a accountability group. Where many in the group will email, text or IM each other to make sure we are all doing what we are suppose to be doing to achieve our goal as a reminder. The rest is up to us to accomplish it. God Speed, anchors away. Best of hard work.
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best! You can do this; there's a lot of encouraging people on MFP. We are reaching for the same goal, which helps us succeed.
  • txfyreflye
    txfyreflye Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Alright!!! I seem to start over every week! ugh!
  • Brandiwine118
    Brandiwine118 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started back today. I have fallen off several times but i need to get it together and get this weight off. Good luck on your journey!