Help

Options
I have been dieting for about 15 days I needing some help with weight loss exercise I have been walking and bike riding how should I step this up so get max weight loss results ect?? Any tips would be greatly appricated!

Replies

• AsifSadiq84
    AsifSadiq84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi very very brisk pace for 60 minutes daily will melt down fat rapidly what is your current weight. ?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Hi very very brisk pace for 60 minutes daily will melt down fat rapidly what is your current weight. ?

This won't do much unless you can confirm you're already in a calorie deficit. Walking an hour for me would only burn about 225 calories.

OP, your diet is what helps you lose weight. Exercise for fitness and overall health.
  • aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Weights! Even if the "weights" are your own body weight. You can find tons of free workouts on Youtube to give you some different types of workouts beyond the typical crunches and push ups. Alternatively, you can join a gym and do a few lessons with a trainer or some classes.
  • aleshapijan177
    aleshapijan177 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for a week and a half now, exercising everyday and getting my water intake for the day and still haven't lost any weight I feel like consistency is key and determination, and if you slip into a temptation just work extra hard that day to work off that temptation! With water sometimes it seems impossible but you're supposed to take your weight and divide it in half and try to get that many ounces of water in everyday so for me I'm 150 so I drink between 75-100 ounces of water a day! Motivation helps so much so feel free to add me the more friends and people you have pushing you the better it'll be just don't give up:)