Motivational quotes/sayings

Options
Hi,
Do you have a certain quotes/sayings that help keep you motivated & on track?

Replies

• Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Everytime I restart on here, I see my quote on my profile page. "I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never going to keep me down." It makes me feel better. It's not starting over. It's getting back up.
  • LoveGhouse
    LoveGhouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tend to get on Google images or Pinterest and search motivational quotes and read lots of quotes! Then at that particular moment one will stick out and that will stick with me all day or all week! (Sometimes I make it the lock screen on my phone so it reminds me every time I look at my phone!)

But in life or with working out I tend to lean towards telling myself ... In order to get change you have to do things different and challenge yourself. If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. And no one gets in shape & fit with out making changes and challenging themselves.
    Hope you find a piece of this helpful and good luck in your ventures!! You can do anything you put your mind to!!
  • Iona_EllenRose
    Iona_EllenRose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Akijade wrote: »
    Everytime I restart on here, I see my quote on my profile page. "I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never going to keep me down." It makes me feel better. It's not starting over. It's getting back up.

Good choice in quotes...my dads friend was in the chumbawba lol!!
  • avotarian
    avotarian Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    tubthumping was my absolute favorite song when I was 10. still a good song :smiley:

the quote I have on my profile right now is Muhammad Ali's, "don't count the days; make the days count."
  • mystic_elegance
    mystic_elegance Posts: 258 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    "That moment when you feel like giving up, that's where change happens... Keep going!"
  • JohnONE29
    JohnONE29 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Could I share with you a thought that I have discovered about motivation? Motivation only carries someone so far. This requires a long term commitment. For example, when you buy a new car, you might have 60 months of payments. Motivation might get you to the car lot. But you are going to need commitment to make that payment month after month.