Inch loss not weight loss!

Options
This is my new motto! Who's with me?!

I feel like I've over focussed on weight in the past and it's got me nowhere, yes I've lost it but without that reassuring number drop on the scale each time I would be miserable, that's no way to live! So now I want to live without measurements! Yes despite the motto I'm not actually going to be measuring inches lost! My goal is to become fitter and stronger, to replace fat with muscle, to not care about the number on the scale, to only care about loving my reflection!

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Bodycomposition_zpsm5a62vpd.jpg

For those interested in inches, just make sure you're not pulling the tape measure tighter! :smiley:

• _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »

Inspirational!!! <3
  • PatriciaVogt1
    PatriciaVogt1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    that is inspirational. Thank you very much both of you for this post. I need a surgery that is very much number focused and with losing inches not pounds I have been in a funk. This post is actually making me feel much better! Thanks again! I have been gaining muscle and getting fitter, able to do more, but with needing a "magic number" it has not helped my mental outlook at all to be gaining muscle and having the "magic number" not getting closer!

Thanks so much for this thread.
  • iamgunz
    iamgunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey count me in...completely following inch loss and not number loss ,too tired for the weighing machine not moving. The way your cloths fit can also be a measure to feel good!!