2»

Replies

• heathmcdaniel
    heathmcdaniel Posts: 3 Member
    Started today! I'm absolutely STARVING!
  • aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Started today! I'm absolutely STARVING!

You shouldn't be starving. You should definitely look into making your meals larger. Don't be afraid of the good fats! They have a meal planning guide that definitely should help you in the portion sizes. Also, while it is encouraged not to snack, if you really need something you should absolutely snack so that you don't turn to something non-complaint. How much are you eating at meals?
  • JacMarieSTL
    JacMarieSTL Posts: 68 Member
    I've lost 120 lbs, from 350 down to 230... I've since gained 27 lbs back... I'm currently sitting at 257. Well, I was on Monday (Day 1 of Whole30). I'm on day 3.... doing okay. Been to the gym each morning, eating real food. Doing okay so far... I feel good. I get boredom "hunger" in the evenings. Last night I had to go up to bed at 8:00 pm just to avoid the kitchen. The evenings were my couch/TV/wine time...
  • coleg04
    coleg04 Posts: 126 Member
    I've lost 120 lbs, from 350 down to 230... I've since gained 27 lbs back... I'm currently sitting at 257. Well, I was on Monday (Day 1 of Whole30). I'm on day 3.... doing okay. Been to the gym each morning, eating real food. Doing okay so far... I feel good. I get boredom "hunger" in the evenings. Last night I had to go up to bed at 8:00 pm just to avoid the kitchen. The evenings were my couch/TV/wine time...

congrats on your progress so far!