Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cory Monteith Dead?

MSeel1984
MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
I'm in shock. I saw this yesterday and just about started crying. He was so young...such a bright career ahead of him.

The last time I was this upset about a celebrity dying was when Heath Ledger passed away. I can't believe it...

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Who is Cory Monteith?
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    someone from Glee
  • MSeel1984
    Who is Cory Monteith?

He played Finn Hudson...if you enjoy the show Glee. My sister and I are sad...he was very young.
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    This is the most depressed I've been over a celebrity death. Not to mention, he was marrying Lea Michele in a few weeks. I can only imagine how heartbroken she is :(
  • It's incredibly heartbreaking. I haven't even watched or paid any attention to Glee in ages, but still.

And the way that I found out... I posted something on Tumblr saying that I was having the best day of my life and a friend of mine commented saying "this was the lone post on a dash full of posts about Cory Monteith dying" and I was like "Oh my god, WHAT?!" And then I felt like a total a-hole :(

And poor Lea. Poor, poor Lea. Ugh. It's all just so sad.
  • MSeel1984
    cory-monteith-raising-the-roof-01.jpg

RIP Cory.