BEACH VACATION ......help!

Options
I am about to go on a week long trip to Michigan lake... We will be on the beach just about everyday.... What would be some good lunches to pack for the beach other than turkey sandwhiches?

Replies

• hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hummus and carrots, frozen grapes (great for keeping you cool). I was at the beach 2 weeks ago for 5 days and lost a pound just by sticking to what I normally eat for breakfast and lunch (still measuring out everything) and going for long walks on the beach. Dinner I tried to keep pretty close to the real portions and I still counted everything I ate.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Get a good cooler, pack with veggies, PB & J sandwiches, fruit, etc. Left overs like pizza I found work well too cos we eat it cold or chicken cut up to put into wraps with ranch dressing you'd use for the veggies too.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    smoothies, sandwich wraps, ants on a log (celery, pb, raisins), fruit kebabs, i like to make beach sandwiches lol they're not healthy but they're delicious - (Deli meat, cheese, light mayo / mustard, pickles and any sort of chip - healthy alternatives apply, and a little hot sauce on 12 grain bread.)