NSV

Options
MrsKila
MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
Went into my drawer to find some pants to put on. Found a pair of pants that I didn't even know was mines. Forgot that I even purchased them. I looked at them and I said "I'm not going to be able to put those on. Those are not mine". But then I said to heck with it and I tried them on and they zipped up and they buttoned. I took them off because they still were a little too tight :D I had to buy them a long time ago because I don't even recall where I purchased them from. So I'm happy. That's it! I'm happy. Thanks for reading if you did :)

Replies

• Namaste_Heart11
    Namaste_Heart11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a few pairs like that, too... best feeling in the world when you can get them on, isn't it? :)
  • MrsKila
    Options
    I have a few pairs like that, too... best feeling in the world when you can get them on, isn't it? :)

Yes ;)
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! Sounds like you'll be wearing them comfortably very soon! Keep up the good work :)
  • MrsKila
    Options
    That is so cool! Sounds like you'll be wearing them comfortably very soon! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks you! :) . Trying to keep pushing ahead!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!