Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit one... Activities question

I have been researching the FitBit One and the Jawbone Up. If I'm not mistaken these are really just pedometers with extra features??? I have a Polar heart-rate monitor which has been giving me a ton of issues and not being able to find my heart-rate for the past year. Some times it works but 90% of the time its beeping and never finding my heart-rate. I used to use the Polar monitor all the time so I could track the amount of calories I'm actually burning during the day and my workouts in the evening. The monitor is probably 3 years old and its just not working for me anymore.

Now I am trying to find a replacement but I don't know if the Fitbit One or the Jawbone Up will closely calculate my calories correctly when I am doing my workouts. My workouts in the evening are generally DVD's. What are your experiences with the Fitbit one and/or the Jawbone Up?

Replies