Comfortable?!??

Options
Being comfortable isnt always a good thing...yeah it sounds Good just saying the word "comfortable damn i just think of like relaxing right now. But really think about it coming from not just a fitness and health related but life in general how is being comfortable really helping us? Perhaps its actually holding us back just because being in whatever situation feels good but why be satisfied wih good when you can have Great!! I belive theres something beneficial being uncomfortable.. Theres growth in overcoming the uncomfortability.Greatness is born through being uncomfortable .. Perhaps in This comfortable state we are mistakenly settling for less than what we deserve ..We owe it to ourselfs to live this life to its fullest. 100%.Force yourself to be uncomfortable see how you grow and what you can accomplish see how amazing your life can be when you stop settling because your comfortable.!! GET comfortable being uncomfortable.. Step out of that zone and onward to who your supposed to be and what ever goal you have set!!! Lets Go fitfam!! I know i got a bunch of amazing people here i believe in you all.... Have a great day!!! DC