Over 1400 days logged, looking to start adding friends!

Options
aarar
aarar Posts: 684 Member
Hello! I'm definitely not new to MFP but up until the past couple of days I've really only used it for logging my food and haven't ever added any friends. I'm in a bit of a slump and figured I'd start looking for some extra motivation!

I joined 4 years ago and lost a total of 100lbs, as well I discovered a love for long distance running. Unfortunately due to a lack of motivation/excuses/sprained ankle, I've gained about 20lbs over the past year and desperately need to get back on track.

I keep my diary private because I log pretty accurately and still struggle to overcome binge eating so some of my entries are a little embarrassing.

Would love to start getting a solid friend list going of active MFP-ers!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

You have made such inspiring and fantastic progress. You will have no problem losing the pounds you gained as you know exactly how this is done! Of course, support is always useful and I've personally found the community aspect of MFP quite helpful in staying on track and keeping my head up. It can be tough 'going it alone' at times - Sometimes you just need that one person to say "You're done fine, keep going". I wish you the best of luck reaching your goals once more!
  • joannprussell
    joannprussell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love your honesty!! That's the number one way to stay on track so I feel it won't be long until you are seeing those goals once again in the rearview mirror!!! :) It is amazing to have lost even 80 lbs!!!!!!!! I don't know you but I feel proud of you! Lol