adding a recipe to a recipe

Options
jessiferrrb
jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
can it be done? i make homemade vegan mayo (even though i'm not vegan - because it has 22 calories) and i would like to be able to use that when i create recipes for egg salad or tuna salad.

i realize that this is probably impossible, but anyone have a work around or quick add solution?

Replies

• Thepeacedove
    Thepeacedove Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add the vegan mayo as a recipe in your saved 'recipes'. Then when you make an egg salad log your ingredients in your daily food intake and just add the vegan mayo as another food addition. I do this with salads all the time & then just add the dressing as an extra food item instead of including it in the recipe.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Add the vegan mayo as a recipe in your saved 'recipes'. Then when you make an egg salad log your ingredients in your daily food intake and just add the vegan mayo as another food addition. I do this with salads all the time & then just add the dressing as an extra food item instead of including it in the recipe.

That's what I've been doing. Wishful thinking that I could integrate it into the recipe for clarity and efficiency. Lol

Thank you!