New.. looking for like-minded friends :)

Options
tatianafenlon
tatianafenlon Posts: 4 Member
edited September 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey :) My name is Tatiana and I'm 29 years old. Been a member less than a week now and would love some new friends that have similar goals and interests. I am very girly! I love to shop. I am one of the biggest lovers of animals you will find! I am a car enthusiast. Music and movies are a huge part of my life. I am also a very loyal, honest person. I need to lose 15-20 lbs within the next 4 months for a huge opportunity to be lead role in a Sony production. Other opportunities come with that as well so I have to push hard and eat healthy. I could really use some help! Add me if I interest you.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Tatiana - Wishing you the best of luck reaching your goals! :)
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    Hey :) My name is Tatiana and I'm 29 years old. Been a member less than a week now and would love some new friends that have similar goals and interests. I am very girly! I love to shop. I am one of the biggest lovers of animals you will find! I am a car enthusiast. Music and movies are a huge part of my life. I am also a very loyal, honest person. I need to lose 15-20 lbs within the next 4 months for a huge opportunity to be lead role in a Sony production. Other opportunities come with that as well so I have to push hard and eat healthy. I could really use some help! Add me if I interest you.

Awesome opportunity. Best of luck. Only you can make your dreams come true.
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! All the best
  • chunkyb1
    chunkyb1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! You will do it!!!
  • emiliem9958
    emiliem9958 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Let me know how I can best support you!!
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi Tatiana and welcome to mfp! Sounds like great opportunity ahead of you! I'm with you on music, cars, and animals! . Best of luck !