Bored and can't sleep

sixfoot10
sixfoot10 Posts: 17 Member
I've been going to the gym exercising 4-5 days a week for the past 3 months and still get sleep at night. Wth

Replies

• sixfoot10
    sixfoot10 wrote: »
    I've been going to the gym exercising 4-5 days a week for the past 3 months and still cant sleep at night. Wth

• pdm3547
    pdm3547 Posts: 1,057 Member
    You haven't slept for 3 months?
  • sixfoot10
    pdm3547 wrote: »

Haha no but I get like 3 hours a sleep a night. Though that going to the gym would help but it hasn't...
  • pdm3547
    pdm3547 Posts: 1,057 Member

Haha no but I get like 3 hours a sleep a night. Though that going to the gym would help but it hasn't...

What does your doctor say about it?
  • sixfoot10

What does your doctor say about it?

I need to meditate or go for walks at night. Tried some relaxation techniques.. just the usual. He has suggested sleeping pills, but then when I do wake, I am so out of it and can't function at work
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    I have always struggled to sleep too, is this a new thing for you? Did anything change around the time it started? I think you can adapt eventually.
  • sixfoot10
    I have always struggled to sleep too, is this a new thing for you? Did anything change around the time it started? I think you can adapt eventually.

Ya I hope so. No it is not a eww thing, this has gone one forever, I just really hope that exercise would have been the key to sleep lol
  • Melatonin. Yoga. No TV/phone/iPad etc before bed. No caffeine after 3:00 in the afternoon.
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    I agree with the comments above. It's amazing the underlying stressors that convenient electronics place on our bodies. I say that as a fully functional sleep deprived adult who works out daily without fail as I type on my IPhone late into the night and my tv staring at me in the distance.
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    I work out daily and can't sleep for *kitten* either. My mind won't ever shut off....
  • Same here...
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    I like how it censored my curse word lol :D
  • I just wish they used a different animal for each curse word... *kitten* gets boring after awhile