Goal to be a stronger healthier version of me ! Oh yes and loose 100 pounds by September 2017

Options
letsdothisamigos
letsdothisamigos Posts: 4 Member
edited September 2016 in Getting Started
Hello hola!
I am new to this forum and wanted to start of by saying hello!! I am currently building the foundation for the greatest version of me one that is fit, healthy, and happy!
100 pounds by next September is my goal. Eating healthy and training hard is the plan :)
I would like to start a group for us humans that have a large amount to loose to inspire and motivate one another!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!! Together!
Please friend me

Replies

• letsdothisamigos
    letsdothisamigos Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • mleo0409
    mleo0409 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Lol... new also, looking to loose 80lbs in 9 months (I just picked a good amount of time I thought I could live with) I would love the added support and encouragement of a like minded community! Please feel free to add me as well.. Thank you!
  • brandiewhy
    brandiewhy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im on about the same track! Feel free to add me :)
  • ericasimmons45
    ericasimmons45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello to you all. I've used MFP in the past but never checked out the community forums. My goal is to lose 100 pounds by July 2017. I've lost 30 so far yay me!! My problem (one of many) is that I lose weight, think I'm fine, and then stop doing what I need to do. This s$!* is hard. I need all the encouragement I can get. Feel free to add me too!
  • The_Original_Beauty
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this!!! Overall from the start I wanted to lose 71.5lbs, I have 47lbs to go. If you want a friend we can do it together :)
  • letsdothisamigos
    Options
    Awesome!!! Sooooo excited! Sam here I feel I've conquered the world and forget I have 70 more pounds to loose ababa
  • Marymags808
    Marymags808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also a newbie. Started my gym on Monday 9/12 and have gotten some great motivational talks from my sisters, husband and kids! I am not a spring chick but I think I am really ready to become slim and healthy. I have 60 lbs to lose so I am all in with you guys. I can always use more friends and certainly those supportive of my journey! We can do this!
  • dreamervirgo
    dreamervirgo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so in, I don't have a finish date yet, but I'm looking to drop between 80 and 90 lbs
  • JudyKenova6437
    JudyKenova6437 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm losing 100 more pounds. I only want friends who have open diaries! I've lost 60 so far.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Who so ever would like to add me, please do so. I started my new life in March 15 and I have lost 150 lbs since then. I have much more to go but I log daily. My dairy is open, not sure how much information it provides but it is open. I am always open to any questions and will try to help in anyway I can.
  • SmilinKate2014
    SmilinKate2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too have the same goal of next September for my loss
  • P13C35
    P13C35 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im in 110 pounds is the big pic goal for me. But I like to chop it 40 lbs at a time. Not as overwhelming
  • webyj
    webyj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 108 lbs to lose. I hope to have it gone and at 170 by October 1, 2017. Can I join you all?
  • zarzawoman125
    zarzawoman125 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I'd love to lose 95.6 lb by September 2017. It's going to be hard work and I could use some friends for support and motivation. Add me if you like anyone. :)
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm in a maintenance phase now your goal is totally achievable. January 1st 2016 my weight was 288. Currently I'm at 208. I could easily drop another 10 to 20 pounds but I chose not to I'm happy with where I am right now and maybe down the road I'll decide to lose another 10 or 20 pounds it's a personal decision.

I'm not discouraging you but as your weight loss Journey progresses you'll decide what's a good weight for you. It might be more it might be less than a hundred pounds. You could friend me if you want
  • theresakruse48
    theresakruse48 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I've lost 62 pounds since Easter and I have like 90 to go...I have,an open diary and i would love more friends!
    We will do this ONE DAY AT A TIME
  • thakumar
    thakumar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to be in 100 pounds losers club by next June :smile:
  • deedles28
    deedles28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and want to lose at least, 60 lbs. to start, possibly more, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with an unattainable goal in the beginning. I would love to have some friends to support me and keep me accountable. This is my first post and I'm not sure how to add people, so if you could please add me, I would appreciate it.
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am right there with you!!!... I need to lose 50lbs by sept 2017!!!