New Mom

Options
Hi, New Mom here with a sweet little 9 month old girl. I'm ready to finally loose those extra baby lbs! I have almost completed my first week on myfp with the help of my husband, and the tools this website offers. I am pleased with how things are going so far, and how easy this site is to use. I thought counting calories would be hard, but not all with myfp. Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey.

Replies

• bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on the baby girl! I've got a soon to be 18 yo and a 3 yo! (still trying to loose the baby weight after the 18 year old!! :laugh: anyways, good luck to you and feel free to add if you need any friends!!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi, New Mom here with a sweet little 9 month old girl. I'm ready to finally loose those extra baby lbs! I have almost completed my first week on myfp with the help of my husband, and the tools this website offers. I am pleased with how things are going so far, and how easy this site is to use. I thought counting calories would be hard, but not all with myfp. Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey.

Hi! Welcome to MFP! I agree with you totally on counting calories being so much easier on here, I :love: the place :laugh:

Feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou: