100 lbs lost as of today!! [[before & after pics]]

Options
Finally did it, woohoo!! I was so excited this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw that number!! Just 6 measly pounds away from onederland :D

SW: 305lbs
CW: 205lbs
GW: 160lbs
height: 5'8

Before

ozzhhf587voo.jpgnuu0c2c33wm0.jpgwmkibnbqj8tq.jpg

Current

y4p6w4ta1m4i.jpg4s2qnlbwrxap.jpg
nf3se86rg7a7.jpg

How I did it

-My diet switches up constantly between keto, just plain clean eating, I do whole 30s every now and then, and on rare occasions I'll eat something crappy for me, to prevent myself from eating crappy all the time.
-I tend to ALWAYS avoid gluten, even when I cheat. I try to always avoid sugar but that's one of those things I experience from time to time, sparingly.
-I haven't begun a solid work out plan, instead I've done things like getting out and going hiking, I'll do circuits at home in my bedroom or even Jillian Michaels videos. I plan on getting to a gym sometime this week to sign up woohoo!!
-The most important thing? I stopped hating myself because seriously, why would you do something as difficult as weight loss, something that takes so much effort, for someone you don't even like? Don't wait for the weight to come off to love yourself -- you realize how ridiculous that is right? You're amazing, believe it and treat yourself the way you'd treat someone who isn't any less than that. Not to get cheesy on anyone reading this -- but I wholeheartedly stand behind this. I had a hard time sticking to my diet plans and I'd give up because I believed I was just a piece of crap anyways, and now I've had no problems whatsoever religiously following my plan for 9 months so far.

Anyways, thanks for reading guys :)

Replies

• Mamahick12
    Mamahick12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!! You look amazing!
  • andst5001
    andst5001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! You look amazing! Keep up the good work. :)
  • amandablair90
    amandablair90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Great work
  • catherinekalberg
    catherinekalberg Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Watch out! Your hard work is showing!!!
  • zimazoom
    zimazoom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and such an inspiration.
    You are absolutely right that you must love yourself now. Honestly, sometimes that is the hardest part of losing the weight.

I would love to be added as your friend here on MFP.
    =)
  • Frozenflames
    Frozenflames Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the pleasant reminder about why we're all here. Remembering to love yourself on a weight loss journey can be tough. Great work!! :)
  • amandablair90
    Options
    Thanks a lot you guys!! Your kind responses shall be motivation for the last 50 lbs :D
  • hamolailas
    hamolailas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely stunning! I am trying to lose 100 lbs., and your progress has motivated me. Keep up the good work! You look beautiful before and after!
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! What a great victory. Learning to love yourself is easier said than done. This is a good reminder for all of us. Thanks, and continued success.
  • PaulaJ45
    PaulaJ45 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration!!
  • hydeaway62
    hydeaway62 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your hard work and dedication are VERY apparent and are an inspiration for me to stay on my journey.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! x
  • letsdothisamigos
    Options
    I loved reading this! Your so awesome! Thank you! I'm soooo proud of you
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!
  • amandablair90
    Options
    Thanks so much guys !! Feel free to add me anyone who wants to (:
  • lionevolution01
    lionevolution01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!