Workout routine

Options
I am planning on doing miracle miles walk at home and the beachbody yoga retreat daily. Anyone tried either one?

Replies

• rsnodgrass1128
    rsnodgrass1128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the yoga retreat right now and I am really liking it! Have you started yet?
  • downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday. Have you seen any results. I have done PiYo before I am hoping I would see the same kind of results with the yoga retreat
  • rsnodgrass1128
    rsnodgrass1128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The yoga retreat is very beginner level (at least so far). PiYo is consider a lower impact workout compared to other Beachbody programs but I haven't completed the yoga retreat yet so it could gradually get more intense. If I remember correctly, PiYo kind of started out slow as well and picked up the pace as you go along. Best of luck to you!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is great cardio. She may use a resistance band from time to time, but that will be VERY light strength training. I love Leslie, but I do strength training separately (Kelly Coffey-Meyer).

Here's the Leslie Group here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home

Yoga could possibly give you some strength training, but at the "beginner level" that @rsnodgrass1128 references....doesn't sound like a lot. Hopefully it picks up.