Has the home page changed

Options
HI, I have not posted for awhile but need to get back. but I don't think I am on the right MyFitnessPal page, has it changed, My home page is different, all writing, no pictures etc. can some one help me Use to have a large picture up top, for food. everything is just print, black and white.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​If you are using MFP in a web browser, such as IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari; the most likely cause is a problem with the cache stored in your web browser.

MFP uses CSS (cascading style sheets) that it downloads and stores in your browser's cache to display web pages properly. Sometimes the CSS gets corrupted and you have to clear the cache and history. After you clear out the web browser's cache and history, MFP will download the CSS again and that should fix this problem.

Here is a link to instructions prepared by Indiana University on how to clear out the cache and history on most mobile and desktop browsers.

https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

If that does not fix your problem, I would recommend opening a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help pages...

myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new