Looking for more than my dog for support

Options
Not that there is anything wrong way dog, she requires a 10 run for her bike for me every day or she is a pup out of control. Was on program before lost the weight I wanted. Then my housemate got on me for weighing in every day and I fell, gained back the weight. I was exceeding her weight loss goals and she kinda sabatoged it.
Looking for a person, any person, to combat my 'sneaking' to lose weight. She quit her routine and gained more than me back from original loss. Need to share goals w others and not be criticized for trying again.
The "free" exercise from the dog is now back to daily again and I decided that cutting out alcohol would greatly decrease my caloric intake. So I got a couple cheats going my way. Also started at highest bloated weight of the month to trick myself even more.
But thought, why the self deceptions? Probably cuz my exercise group are just us 10 regulars on the trail. They just know me as the one on bike w dog. It helps to be a part of something, even if daily strangers to which good morning greets are given and received. So looking for more than that, or adding to that. I am pretty much socially isolated can not do own shopping yet, but hopefully soon my dog will become a certified service dog and make going out easier.
Charting away again and screwed my second day on. Not as bad as a week ago, but common minded goal oriented contact would be a new spin.
Last time I used this app I didn't tell anyone until a few friends took note of weight loss. That helped to push me further. Guess that's my whole story. Dog +, no beer +, housemate -.

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Each day is a new one, try to remember that! You haven't screwed anything, take it day by day. You'll be ok, give it some time! Feel free to add me xo