Hello Everyone

Options
Hello I'm Edward and I'm new to MyFitnessPal. I'm currently at 226 at 6' 1" and I'm trying to reach my ideal weight of 190. I've recently tried counting points and thought that counting calories will be a lot better since everything has calories. I'm enjoying the ease of which to log my calories and find this app to quite handy when dining out on the go, it is very up to date with trendy foods and restaurants and it tracks nicely as well.

To everyone I wish a successful life change as we try to reach a better you.

Replies

• esaxmcd
    esaxmcd Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello I'm Edward and I'm new to MyFitnessPal. I'm currently at 226 at 6' 1" and I'm trying to reach my ideal weight of 190. I've recently tried counting points and thought that counting calories will be a lot better since everything has calories. I'm enjoying the ease of which to log my calories and find this app to quite handy when dining out on the go, it is very up to date with trendy foods and restaurants and it tracks nicely as well.

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Hi Edward! Welcome to MFP, it's so helpful! (Only trouble is, it's addictive - but in a good way :laugh: )
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Hi Edward, WELCOME!:flowerforyou: