Just started

I'm a newbie here and today is my second day. I actually took more calories than required on my day one but today I've been conscious of keeping them in control. I'm 220lbs and my aim is 180lbs
Pls motivate me

Replies

• marilyn408
    marilyn408 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! This is my first day of my lifestyle change! I've continuously been gaining weight and lose weight, but I've decided to put my health first. I currently weight 187lbs my goal is 130lbs ( I know :neutral: . We can do it! We just have to be persistent everyday! Remember if you stop now, that just means you have to start all over again!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    I'm a newbie here and today is my second day. I actually took more calories than required on my day one but today I've been conscious of keeping them in control. I'm 220lbs and my aim is 180lbs
    Pls motivate me

i wish you the best, however if you rely on others to motivate you, you will most likely not do so well. you need to find your own motivation, not to be cruel. There has to be something that when the chips are down, you still approach your weightloss journey with a steely determination.

For many, its their latest Dr report, or their children, or a spouse, or something very near to their heart that they just simply must change for. you need to find your own because while this online forum can help you get to your goal, you will not stay on here forever and you must learn how to navigate your nutritional world on you own for a long term life changing success.

ponder why you want to do this, then don't let anyone or anything stand in your way. track your food, weigh your food, log everything you eat and only eat at the correct calorie intake level for weightloss and don't let anyone tell you your crazy for tracking/weighing. just do it and don't stop!