Tighten & Tone

Options
I have loose skin on my stomach, arms and inner thighs.
What can I do in order to tone everything up?
I've been cutting out as much sweets/carbs and meat. Due to a low fat diet I need to be on but it's not enough.
Any suggestions?
On Food /Execersises

Replies

• soliskaylee
    soliskaylee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately diet and excercise alone won't get rid of loose skin but I've been using body defining wraps from it works since having my son and the skin on my tummy is more firm and not as saggy!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Loose skin requires patience as it retracts and shrinks up as much as it can. After that surgery is only option to get rid of it.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Loose skin requires patience as it retracts and shrinks up as much as it can. After that surgery is only option to get rid of it.

This. And at 21, you have a better chance of it happening.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    If you are cutting carbs, protein and are low fat what do you eat?
  • pinchesucia
    pinchesucia Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I am able to eat Greek Yogurt, Soy/Tofu, Chicken, Beans, Egg Whites and a bit more food. I was given a diet due to severe pancreatitis and gallbladder removal
  • pinchesucia
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »

This. And at 21, you have a better chance of it happening.

Really? Well then do you have an idea of any workouts that can help me out ?
  • pinchesucia
    Options
    Unfortunately diet and excercise alone won't get rid of loose skin but I've been using body defining wraps from it works since having my son and the skin on my tummy is more firm and not as saggy!

Really? And I will look into it.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lift heavy things basically for improved definition. For actual loose skin I'm not sure.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options

Don't bother. Those wraps are BS.

Just eat at a deficit and follow a structured lifting program. It takes time.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Here is a great selection of weight lifting programmes. Read through them and chose one that suits you. Nearly all can be started with low weights/hand weights so don't be intimidated.

Cheers, h.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1
  • pinchesucia
    Options

Don't bother. Those wraps are BS.

Just eat at a deficit and follow a structured lifting program. It takes time.

Thank you
  • pinchesucia
    Options
    Here is a great selection of weight lifting programmes. Read through them and chose one that suits you. Nearly all can be started with low weights/hand weights so don't be intimidated.

Cheers, h.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

Thank you sooo much
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

I am able to eat Greek Yogurt, Soy/Tofu, Chicken, Beans, Egg Whites and a bit more food. I was given a diet due to severe pancreatitis and gallbladder removal

I too have had my gallbladder removed and now 4 bouts of pancreatitis. Would be willing to share your diet with me? I could really use the help.