3 day refresh?

Options
Hello,

So I just started the 3 day refresh today. I am sitting here hungry as ever but people are like its soooo worth to push through the 3 days. Has anyone done it or thinking about doing it? Id love your thoughts.

Replies

• Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeeeeah.

Read this from the co-author of the program to make sense of it and why it's done. It's not for weight loss: http://www.teambeachbody.com/member/journal/-/journal-entry/CoachDDCorzo/170538383

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely no reason to do this.

Losing weight does not mean you have to begin by making yourself miserable for 3 days.

Just start eating at a deficit. No need for gimmicks.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    What is the 3 day refresh? The first 3 days of a deficit is already miserable enough as it is.
  • Anvil_Head
    Anvil_Head Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Dano74 wrote: »
    Yeeeeah.

Read this from the co-author of the program to make sense of it and why it's done. It's not for weight loss: http://www.teambeachbody.com/member/journal/-/journal-entry/CoachDDCorzo/170538383

Beachbody. That explains it. LOL.
  • Anvil_Head
    Anvil_Head Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    cali08 wrote: »
    Hello,

So I just started the 3 day refresh today. I am sitting here hungry as ever but people are like its soooo worth to push through the 3 days. Has anyone done it or thinking about doing it? Id love your thoughts.

I'm a Beachbody Coach and personally I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan of any sort of cleanse. Although it's all healthy and natural food plan, I just personally need more cals to sustain the day. Plus, you may lose a few pounds in those days, but it's almost guaranteed you will gain them back when you go back to your normal nutrition... So what's the point and why do it? If you are looking for a jumpstart or reset in your nutrition I can share my free 7 Day meal plan with you instead that will set you up for long term success.

Yeah... No.

"No" as in there's no such thing as a "jumpstart" or "reset". Those are just woo marketing terms to sell products. The human body isn't a car with a dead battery or a malfunctioning computer - it can't be "jumpstarted" or "reset".
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound fresh at all, just painful!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely no reason to do this.

Losing weight does not mean you have to begin by making yourself miserable for 3 days.

Just start eating at a deficit. No need for gimmicks.

Its not a gimmick it's just a very reduced calorie diet to follow.

That claims to cleanse your body and jumpstart your weight loss.

aka, a gimmick