Kentucky girl in Oklahoma

Options
Hello community! I have been using MFP since March by counting calories. I have been on disability since 2005 without exercise because of pain and illness. I am on my way to better health after surgery in 2015 and medicine. Four years ago I weighed 124 and in January 2016 I was 235. Weight today was 201 so I am very happy the numbers are dropping. I find it very hard to lose weight being sedentary plus I don't cook. I try walking 2-3 times a week but the weight is coming off very slowly. In fact I have been 201 for a month. I stay between 1000-1200 calories a day. Any suggestions for boosting my weight loss?? Always looking for friends to talk to as well. Thanks!
Tracy

Replies

• dannybias46
    dannybias46 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Look at my profile. I did a article about starvation.....I can help you lose weight
  • henrycrib
    henrycrib Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have done the starvation thing and I gained weight. MFP tells me to eat 1200 calories a day and I have been very good at hitting close to that number daily. I started losing weight but I am stuck now.
  • turningmeintome
    Options
    Maybe up your protein. Have you tried counting macros? Just a suggestion. Even if not for you, it's good to read about