Weighing every day !

Options
2»

Replies

• purpleiris82
    purpleiris82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today is the first time in five days that I have not weighed myself. I had to remove my scale from my bathroom to prevent myself from doing so.
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    I weigh several times every day, mostly because I like seeing how the scale moves based on what I eat/drink and things like that. For instance, when I woke up this morning before I ate anything I was at 154. Now that I've eaten, the scale moved to about 156 and it hovers from 154-159 daily based on if I'm wearing clothes or not.
    I just think it's easier that way, and I just record the lowest weight I get whenever I happen to get it. c:
  • iamhisace
    iamhisace Posts: 9
    Options
    so am I, so I made my other half hide it from me besides weigh-in days (Fridays!!) lol
  • Gee_24
    Gee_24 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm so used to constant weight loss. I used to buy Zantrex 3 when I started "dieting". Because of the water weight drop, I would see myself steadily lose and lose for at least 2 weeks. All artificial of course! As soon as I stopped taking, them I'd put it all back on ( usually a whole stone ) with a couple of lbs to boot! I'm used to dropping from 9 stone to 7.8 stone within 2 weeks on those pills.

So this time around its all calorie counting, and my water retention is varying so much.

I've read here that as long as there is a calorie deficit, the weight will come off in the end. When you've got a history of starving and pill popping, doing it the MATURE and PROPER way is slow and frustrating in comparison. But the more I read on here, the more confident I feel that even if I don't lose several lbs a week I WILL be at my goal weight in time.

Its taken me around 4 years to get over occasional starving, and trying out dangerous pills. For the past 3 weeks I've been working hard at eating and exercising, and I'm feeling great.

I'm not looking for a quick fix any more. They don't work. And I am sick to the back teeth of yo-yo-ing. I reckon my goal weight wont be hit until around Christmas, as my projected weight loss on MFP is 0.9lbs per week. And I've got at 17lbs to lose.