Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What Would You Do With the Person Above at MFP House Party

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Laugh at the people passed out and take pictures of them in compromising position s
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Laugh at the people passed out and take pictures of them in compromising position s

Yessss ...
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    write our favorite quotes with magic marker on the faces of those who had passed out.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    ^^^totally this
    I bring my sharpies
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    seduce her
  • johnneedhamSr
    johnneedhamSr Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    hold the wall up
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    What wouldn't I do >:)
  • barry_b12
    barry_b12 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Tie her up :smile:
  • johnneedhamSr
    johnneedhamSr Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    What wouldn't I do >:)

See, They had to go and restrain you. ;)

• brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Hmmm new to me but cute... So flirt
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Lol...wouldn't be the first time :p
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    tell her i am incredibly wealthy..
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Steal his money while he talks up women
  • Buckyz22
    Options
    check my wallet
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I'd drag him to te kitchen to do Tequila shots with me. After two shots we'd be making inappropriate jokes about tiny people and after two more shots I'd try to hook him up with the hot ladies from MFP, starting with @slimgirljo15 who just convinced @musclegood_fatbad to lie down on the kitchen counter and let her take a few body shots of him. Relishing I wouldn't be able to hook them up I'd turn to the next hot girl who just happened to be @Need2BFitAgain, I'd grab Donald's hand, swing him towards her screaming "have you met Ted?" but she just laugh at me and walk away. Finally I spot @BoryBreezy5 and somehow the two of us would end up dancing on the table and I'd lose track of Donald. When I realize that he's gone I go in search for him and I'll find him in the living room doing bodyshots of a hot girl I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet.
    I'd realize I'm a terrible wingman and leave him to it so I could go hook up with @Xo_ChinaDoll_oX >:)
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Lol! @heyaberg is wild. It would be fun with her everywhere
  • sizzawu
    sizzawu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    By the sound of it, I'd be holding her hair while she's throwing up and probably be her DD
  • Buckyz22
    Options
    Convince her that I am Canadian and start singing Nickelback songs to her..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I'd drag him to te kitchen to do Tequila shots with me. After two shots we'd be making inappropriate jokes about tiny people and after two more shots I'd try to hook him up with the hot ladies from MFP, starting with @slimgirljo15 who just convinced @musclegood_fatbad to lie down on the kitchen counter and let her take a few body shots of him. Relishing I wouldn't be able to hook them up I'd turn to the next hot girl who just happened to be @Need2BFitAgain, I'd grab Donald's hand, swing him towards her screaming "have you met Ted?" but she just laugh at me and walk away. Finally I spot @BoryBreezy5 and somehow the two of us would end up dancing on the table and I'd lose track of Donald. When I realize that he's gone I go in search for him and I'll find him in the living room doing bodyshots of a hot girl I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet.
    I'd realize I'm a terrible wingman and leave him to it so I could go hook up with @Xo_ChinaDoll_oX >:)

Oh crap..you've been to the same party as me .. :p

Take his hand lead him outside and sit watching the stars canoodling
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Oh gosh.. Here we go again.. At this point he's trying to shake me off but I am convinced that he needs me. He tries to blend in with the crowd but he's wearing a neon colored shirt so I find him easily. This has become a game of hide and seek with him hiding and me seeking. Soon my good friend @Lipstick_n_lunges sees my terrible effort of helping a man who obviously doesn't need help and she distracts me by pointing ar @projectsix who's doing a Magic Mike impression in the middle of the room..
    Donald sees I'm busy drooling so he takes advantage and sneaks out to party on the patio where he finds Jo, holds her hand wile gazing at the stars
    Convince her that I am Canadian and start singing Nickelback songs to her..