LET'S DO THIS; ONCE AND FOR ALL

Options
meganfoster12
meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
edited September 2016 in Getting Started

I started this journey in January 2013 and in 6 short months I lost 65 LBS; I was excited I felt alive and have more confidence than EVER before!! In October 2013 I was sexually assaulted on my way home from a job shadow for school, then a few weeks later I lost a very dear friend and mentor to cancer and it rocked my world. My world was falling apart and instead of sticking to my plan and continuing on my journey I took a VERY long break and gained all the weight and then some back... Starting in 2015 I was on and off again about my journey I would do well for a few months and then quit and repeat...

194 days ago I got completely sober, 134 days ago I stopped self harming and 30 days ago I gave my life back to Christ!! I am now ready to get my health back and to get the athletic life back I had... I want to run races, compete in Cross Fit events, and actually do a figure competition at some point down the road...

My first big goal is getting into my dream job as a Correctional Officer; I had off to school next fall for it so I need to get my health going and to get my weight down :) I plan on doing this with macro counting, kickboxing, weightlifting and walking...

Starting Stats:
Weight: 355.9 LBS
Bust: 48"
Waist: 58"
Hips: 58"
Thighs: 33"
Calves: 19"
Biceps: 18.5"
Forearms: 10"
Wrist: 8"
Neck: 16"
Upper stomach: 45"
Shoulders: 52" ucjym6hk2m4k.jpg
1xz9gw0rbhc1.jpg
7lj1t3i0olwy.jpg
qlww1g8xyy3x.jpg

Replies

• JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good determination n eating right will do the job again.
    If u would like you can friend me, I'm great at encouraging peeps
  • badchinesemajor
    badchinesemajor Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everything you've accomplished so far!
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    thanks!
  • theycallmenass2013
    Options
    Very well done for getting through the hard times. How are you doing with your progress?
  • mnvicke
    mnvicke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You're making some major positive steps in your life! Congratulations!

I'm 30 years old, currently weighing 290 (down from 315 lbs). I'm on here multiple times a day, and I'd love to help motivate you, if you're still looking for friends. Also - not that it has anything to do with weight loss, but more because you mentioned it - I actually used to work in corrections. :wink:
  • pontious11349
    pontious11349 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Crossfit and tracking macros - now that combination makes warriors...

You've got this in the bag
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Very well done for getting through the hard times. How are you doing with your progress?

today was prep day starting tomorrow!
  • NFLFreak90
    NFLFreak90 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! I commented you and taking hold of your future and not letting all the horrible stuff that you endured in your life hinder your success! I am rooting for you and I would love to be buddies!